Friday, February 19, 2010

Runny Nose With Pneumonia I Started Off With A Runny Nose Which Is Now In My Lungs. What Could I Have?

I started off with a runny nose which is now in my lungs. What could I have? - runny nose with pneumonia

He had a runny nose, then moves into my lungs and now aching for a few hours my whole body is doing. I think someone has me with a bat. Then sleep and feel better, and a few hours later, the same thing.
People always say that I have the sound of pneumonia.
I am not a doctor, so I need to feel and know what I am better.
The fever is 101 is not much more than that, so I guess it's not so bad. Ideas? I need to just stop feeling so bad, just a few hours after sunrise.

1 comment:

mobius70... said...

Sounds like the flu. Drink plenty of fluids. Take vitamin C and zinc. Watch out for a good broth or chicken soup.

Post a Comment