Thursday, February 18, 2010

Inside A Vigaina After I Shave It Always Itches?

After i shave it always itches? - inside a vigaina

My vagina always itch after shaving, and sometimes by accident, but not in my Venn, as in my area of the bubble at the top of my vigaina, just above the belly or my Venn, but not in definintly.
What could be the reason for this>
And what is a vagina supposed to smell, because I sometimes think to add it smells bad ...
But I do not know how it is normal.
Help please:)
Thank you a bunch!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its normal call burning carpet. This happens when u shave your sensitive skin, because it.

Anonymous said...

The itching and odor and may have an infection, it sometimes can sting even after shaving in or not to feel the hairs begin to re-create this particular skin, itching

Post a Comment