Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Low Carb, Dark Stool Gross Question Regarding Bathroom Issues. Please Help Though?

Gross question regarding bathroom issues. Please help though? - low carb, dark stool

Recently, I was (First diarrhea for about a week and out). It is more fluid than normal and the water is dark (as if you are dehydrated urine), is the chair are slightly browned. Is this bile? or pests?
More info ... I know that questions:
1. I'm 19, Female
2. I had my gall-one years ago
3. eating a diet low in carbohydrates (a lot of meat, cheese and eggs) for about a week and a half

Thanks for the answer would be .... I do not need no stupid sarcastic answers.

3 comments:

lots of love said...

Hello in the 15th and recently I experienced the same problem. After visiting my doctor told me that my diet (meat, cheese, raw, and fruits) parasites in the gut. The problem is very serious, and he was admitted several days of treatment. I suggest you ask your doctor before you or if you do not have a report in the emergency room. This problem requires immediate medical attention!

I hope this helped
Get Well Soon:)

Me again said...

Of course, I am not a doctor. It is also clear that something is wrong. Could be a reaction to your diet, or have something wrong with the removal of the gallbladder, but on another level, it could be a virus or something, and one is lost by drying the amount of water. This is one of the dangers of diarrhea. You should consult a doctor because it may be something simple, maybe not. There are more things, such as anti Imodium can help if there is only a temporary condition. You will not find a medicine or a doctor, even though here, except that which lies at hand to consult a doctor. "

needsumt... said...

You may have diarrhea after cholecystectomy. Your doctor may Questran bind to bile acids. I saw my doctor for it.

Post a Comment