Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Catchy Phrases To Come Somewhere What Should I Name My Blog?

What should I name my blog? - catchy phrases to come somewhere

I am eager to start blogging again, and I'm having a difficult time with a catchy name. Basically I just want to be somewhere, I dump my thoughts, share my artwork and various projects of my travels / experiences in the military air () and other aspects of my life where people are not thoughts and input shares as well, so I thought that including the words / phrases _______, The Chronicles of Slipstream, Eclectic Musings, Slice of Life (do not ask me why I am where I lol assumed that sounded half-time.) Again, I want some fun, creative and catchy sound that people will attract. Congratulations to those of you give me your opinion on this subject and I am sure, 'Give to Caesar what is due on my blog. Thank you!=) If you need additional information in order to let me know and I'll add more later to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment