Saturday, January 2, 2010

Seagate Freeagent Tools Seagate FreeAgent 250GB External HD Mac Help!!!?

Seagate FreeAgent 250GB External HD Mac Help!!!? - seagate freeagent tools

Well, my father bought a Seagate FreeAgent 250GB External Hard Drive .... Originally wanted for our home computer with Windows ... Instead, we have a new Windows computer at home, so that now the external HD is not necessary for our home PC. The information was given to me to use with my MacBook .... I know I have to use the tool in the FreeAgent Mac, but when I saw the "0". Mac tool to format the FreeAgent should appear under my menu in the Finder .... How and where can I add the Mac Reformatting Tool? Because the free agent does not appear in the Finder "...."

1 comment:

C W said...

"Utility started.

Free agent needs in the list of devices. Select it and click on "Partition".

Enter a name for the device in the field name "" If you want to set a custom name for the device.

Otherwise, should the default setting for the training of general purpose, a good external.

Click the "Partition" button at the bottom right.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment